The controller of your personal data obtained within the scope of its business activity is LEGALLY.SMART Latymowicz, Liżewski, Rozbicka-Cieślińska, Tkaczyk Kancelaria Adwokatów i Radców Prawnych sp. p., Al. Niepodległości 210/9, 00-608 Warsaw, KRS: 0000877061, email: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as: “LEGALLY.SMART”).
LEGALLY.SMART processes personal data:
- for the purposes arising from the subject matter of the electronic correspondence, including answering on the questions specified in the contact form, on the basis of the legitimate interest of LEGALLY.SMART, which is to enable contact with LEGALLY.SMART on matters relating to business activity,
- in order to provide legal services, in particular to conclude and perform a contract for legal services on the basis of a service contract;
- for the purpose of concluding and performing other contracts to which LEGALLY.SMART is a party, on the basis of LEGALLY.SMART’s legitimate interest in ensuring the possibility of conducting business;
- in order to inform about the activities of LEGALLY.SMART and to apply marketing actions to the extent permitted by the bar association, in particular by maintaining the website and maintaining a profile on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) on the basis of the legitimate interest of LEGALLY.SMART consisting in providing information about the law, the offered services, the organised events, trainings, webinars;
- for the purpose of establishing or pursuing potential claims or defending against claims made against LEGALLY.SMART on the basis of a legitimate interest consisting in particular in ensuring the possibility of exercising the rights to which LEGALLY.SMART is entitled, maintaining its business activities and protecting the good name of LEGALLY.SMART;
- for the purpose of conducting recruitment processes based on actions aimed at concluding a civil law contract or on the basis of legal regulations and the consent of candidates in the case of a contract of employment. The consent is also necessary, so that we can use received CV in future recruitment processes. In addition, with regard to the conducted recruitment proceedings, the basis for the processing of candidates’ data is the legally justified interest of LEGALLY.SMART in the form of assessing the applications sent, the candidates’ qualifications as well as determining terms and conditions of possible cooperation;
- in order to fulfil obligations arising from legal regulations, in particular those concerning the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, as well as those regulating the duties and manner of action of legal advisers and attorneys at law and LEGALLY.SMART as an entrepreneur, contracting party, taxpayer or payer of social contributions.
Providing personal data is voluntary and is not a statutory requirement. In certain cases, the provision of personal data may be necessary for the purposes arising from the above-mentioned, legally justified interests of LEGALLY.SMART.
Personal data may be shared with entities supporting LEGALLY.SMART in its day-to-day operations, such as IT companies providing data hosting services. Personal data is not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, unless a commissioned case requires it. In such cases, you are informed of this and the appropriate level of data protection required by GDPR is provided.
Personal data may be stored for the period of electronic correspondence or the period of execution of a given order and performance of a contract. In addition, data may be stored for the period resulting from applicable laws and for the period during which potential claims may be asserted against LEGALLY.SMART. In the case of recruitment processes, the data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the particular recruitment for the position, but no longer than 4 months from the moment the selected candidate is employed, and in the case of willingness to participate in future recruitments – for a period of 12 months from the date of granting the consent.
LEGALLY.SMART does not make decisions by automated means, in particular it does not perform profiling of the persons, whose data is being processed.
You have the following rights in relation to data processing:
- the right of access to personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of such data;
- the right to request rectification (amendment) of personal data;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
- the right to request erasure of personal data;
- the right to portability of personal data (provided that the processing is based on a contract concluded with you or on your consent);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Please note that it may not be possible to exercise the rights listed above effectively in every case. By way of example, the right to erasure cannot be exercised if the data will still be needed to fulfil our obligations under the law or will be necessary to assert or defend against claims. Moreover, the right of objection does not apply in the case of personal data obtained by attorney-at-law or advocate in connection with the provision of legal assistance.
Regardless of the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in particular – in Poland – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
Should you have any questions concerning the manner or scope of processing of your personal data by LEGALLY.SMART, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: Al. Niepodległości 210/9, 00-608 Warsaw.